*Application forms can be found under the "Forms" tab
A child is not officially enrolled until all of the following requirements have been met.
1. The application form (New Students, Returning Students or Preschool/Pre-K) has been completed and accepted. The application fee of $150 must accompany the application.
2. Parents have attended an interview with the school administrator and two members of the school board. Students entering fifth grade and above will be required to attend the interview
3. A certified copy of the birth certificate for Kindergarten and 1st grade students must be on file in the school office.
4. Children must have all the required immunizations as specified by Missouri State Law or have appointments to receive the necessary immunizations. If your child is permitted to begin school on the condition that he/she is in the process of receiving his immunizations, he may attend school only as long as the immunization process is continued. Upon completion, it is the parent's responsibility to provide the school office with written documentation that the child has received the required immunizations. Failure of the parent to continue, complete, and provide proper documentation of the child's immunizations will result in the child being removed from school until compliance has been achieved. Missouri law requires that we comply with this regulation.
5. If the student is transferring from another school, we must have an authorization form signed by the parent or guardian requesting all records from previous schools. There must be no outstanding balance owed to the school that you are transferring from.
6. A student will not be readmitted if there is an outstanding tuition balance from previous or prior years.
7. All fees must be paid in full.
8. Financial arrangements for payment of tuition must be made with the school office.
9. A Parent/Student Agreement must be completed and signed by the parent(s) and student.
10. A recommendation form completed by a former principal or teacher must be received by the school.
Your child is not officially enrolled until all of these requirements have been met. Plaza Heights Christian Academy reserves the right to refuse anyone admission based on doctrinal, church, ethical and moral issues. Also, PHCA reserves the right to select students on the basis of academic performance, religious commitment, lifestyle choices, and personal qualifications including a willingness to cooperate with Plaza Heights Christian Academy administration and to abide by its policies.