- Baptist Bible College - Bachelor of Arts in Bible, Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education
- University of Phoenix - Master's of Art in Education
- Tri-City Christian - 1 year
- Heritage Christian - 6 years
- New Hope Christian - 6 years
- Fire Prairie Middle School - 3 years
- PHCA - 14 years
- ACSI in Elementary Education
- ACSI in Counseling
- MO State in Elementary Education
- Married 27 years to Rob who works for LSC Communications HVAC Maintenance
- Josh (child) - 26 yeas old. Works at Miller Pipeline and is in the Army Reserves
- Michelle (child) - 23 years old. Has her CNA and is working towards her Pharmacy Tech certificate. She works at Walgreens Pharmacy.
- Tiffany (child) - 22 years old. She attends UMKC and is majoring in Sociology. She works at Grindstaff Small Engines.
- Tiffany has a Border Collie named Kodie
- I have a cat named Meekah
Personal Statement of Faith (Testimony):
Ephesians 3:20, “Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.”
My father was saved shortly after coming home from the Korean War. He met Mom and they were soon married. . God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that I ask or think. I was born three months early. The doctor didn’t think I would live. But God allowed me to live and overcome many obstacles. God continued to show that He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. He allowed my family to move into an Italian neighborhood in Kansas City, but He saw fit to put us in between neighbors that were Christians and my mom’s age. They invited us to church and soon Mom accepted Jesus as her Savior. Mom began reading the Bible to her children. When I was 6 years old I told my dad that I wanted to be saved. He didn’t think I was ready or that I understood. He said if I was to go up front. I did. The pastor asked Dad to come forward, Dad took me and we talked, and I prayed by calling on the name of Jesus and believing on the Lord Jesus Christ that day for my salvation. God has continued to show me throughout my life that He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that I ask or think.